Monday, April 20, 2015

Sephora Favorites Summer Obsessions Set



Well I saw on Nouveau Cheap that Sephora inside JC Penney had an exclusive beauty makeup set called Summer Obsessions Beauty Kit for $39, I knew I had to get it. Especially since it coincided nicely with the Sephora BI/VIB sale. BTW, there's still one day left for VIB/Rouge members. Unfortunately for BI members it was only til 4/20 :'( I was a little sad that the sale this year was only 10% compared to the 15% it used to be in the past :/
Regardless, I was determined to pick it up this weekend as I assumed the sale was only for the weekend and went to the mall on Saturday to find it was sold out. The SA mentioned that it sold out the same day it was released. I wasn't willing to drive to another mall since I commute that way and refuse to drive to that area when I'm not working so I forgot about it until today when I got another email from Sephora saying that the sale was until today! I figured I would call the Sephora inside JC Penney near my work and surely enough it was sold out there too. Then I remembered that I pass by another mall on my commute home (mostly cuz this mall is the worst of the three in my area and I forget it exists even though I pass by it everyday on my commute) that has a Sephora inside JC Penney and gave that place a call and sure enough (since I swear nobody really shops there) they had one left! So I asked the SA to put it on hold and I picked it up on my way home! Score! So I would definitely recommend calling before going since it doesn't seem to be a highly stocked item. I did ask the SA and the SA mentioned that she thought it would be restocked since it is a summer kit so fingers crossed for those of you who weren't able to get ahold of one.
I found it a great value since it includes the following items:

1. Full Sized Beauty Blender Pro. Retails for $19.99.
2. Full Sized Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight. (0.18 oz) Retails for $26.00.
3. Travel Sized Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. (1 oz) Retails for $14
4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof mascara. 0.13 oz - Deluxe Sample (Mini size 0.13 oz for $10)
5. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. 0.14 oz - Deluxe Sample (Full size 0.35 oz for $30)
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in fearless. 0.05 oz - Deluxe Sample (Full size 0.2oz for $26)
7. Benefit Watt’s Up. 0.08 oz - Deluxe Sample (Full size 0.33 oz for $30)
So as you can tell, it's a great value. Personally I just bought it for the Lipgloss and Beauty Blender Pro alone. Just remember, this set is exclusive to Sephora inside of JCPenny.
Did you pick up anything during the sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment